Science Teacher - Derby
Do you have what it takes to inspire the next generation!?
Are you an experienced Science teacher and looking for your next challenge in the Derby area?
Does the prospect of working in a fun, friendly and vibrant school appeal to you? If so you need to apply ASAP!
A position has become available an experienced teacher of science to become part of a forward thinking, continuously improving department. The role will include all aspects of teaching:
- Assessing Students Progress
- Delivering engaging lessons
- Developing lessons for children in both key stage 3 and key stage 4 classes
The position will be to commence as soon as possible and the school offers great support and development opportunities, this role will begin initially on a supply basis however could turn permanent for the right candidate.
You must have:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS/QTLS)
- Excellent subject and curriculum knowledge
- The ability to engage with and motivate all students
- Excellent classroom and behaviour management
In return you will receive:
- Competitive weekly pay
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- The opportunity to allow work to fit around your lifestyle
- A dedicated and specialist consultant
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in education recruitment. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills. We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools and academies within the Greater Manchester area. These schools range in size, catchment, religious background and ethos. We understand that every school and child is different so we carefully match our staff with the schools and children to which they work best.
Randstad Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and requires all applicants to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.