- Full Time
Counter Manager - Luxury Skincare - Prestigious Department Store
My client is the leader in luxury skincare with the highest standards of advanced technology combined with exquisite formulations and elegant packaging. This beautiful brand now seeking an experienced manager to join them and continue to build on an established and already successful account in Edinburgh.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Achieve individual and account retail targets and other key performance indicators whilst providing excellent customer service
- Achieve counter sales targets by adhering to company selling and training guidelines
- Offer personalized consultation and luxurious product application
- Create and maximize events to drive new consumers to counter and retail results
- Ensure that the Visual Merchandising guidelines are met and the company can be maximised in store.
- Previous management experience working within skincare is essential
- Entrepreneurial and results driven personality, with a proven track record of achieving sales
- Beauty Therapy qualification would be advantageous
- Passionate about delivering 5* customer service in a luxury environment.
- Approachable and convincing personality that is able to communicate effectively at all levels
- IT literate
So if you currently work in; Cosmetic, Skincare, Spa or Luxury industry and seek a new challenge as a Counter Manager, then this could be the role for you. If you wish to apply please send your cv today and we look forward to talking to you about this amazing opportunity.