Software Developer - C#NET - Coventry
SceneOne has an exciting opportunity to join of a multi-national market leader in IT Consulting Services which has been named by LinkedIn as a 'Top Attractor’ of the best talent in the UK market.
Our client provides cutting edge science and technology solutions into crucial industries such as defense, intelligence and healthcare, and as such they have built strong teams across their various locations in the UK who are working hard to support vital missions and solve the world’s toughest problems.
Due to the continued success and growth of the business, they are looking for experienced Software Developers to join their team based from their office in Coventry.
You will join an agile team of passionate developers who work collaboratively to deliver project based solutions for clients in crucial sectors such as defense and intelligence. You will be expected to:
- Work in an agile environment
- Work collaboratively with your teammates as well as external stakeholders
- Be committed to quality
- Be involved in the full SDL, including requirement gathering and design phases
- Mentor more junior members of the team
You will be required to undergo Security Clearance, so all candidates must have the right to work in the UK with at least five years’ traceable work history in the UK.
In order to be successful in this role, you will be a skilled Software Developer with over 3 years of commercial experience within an agile environment. The following skills are essential:
- SQL Server
- Knowledge of the full Software Development Lifecycle
- Experience of working with toolsets such as JIRA, Subversion, Team City and Confluence
The following skills and experience would also be an advantage:
- Experience of developing ERP solutions
- Involvement in discovery and design phases of the SDL
- Design, creation and consumption of web services (SOA, RESTful, SOAP)
- Experience working within the public sector such as healthcare or transport
A competitive basic salary depending on experience, with extensive learning, development and progression opportunities and a generous benefits package.