Semi Senior Accountant - Accountancy Firm
Semi Senior Accountants with experience gained within Professional Practice Accountancy are sought after.
We are looking for people who have experience working with a client portfolio of sole traders, partnerships and ltd companies from a range of industries. Relevant accountancy qualifications will be an advantage but Public Practice experience is key.
You will receive a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your level of experience and qualification, comprehensive support and training.
Duties will vary per firm and may include:
- Preparation of monthly and yearly accounts
- Personal and corporation tax computations and returns
- External audits (statutory or elective)
- Liaising with clients regarding their accounts and any queries
- Management accounts
- Assisting the broader team as required
- Assisting the Manager with ad hoc project work for clients
- Mentoring trainees and helping them with queries
You should be committed to a career within Public Practice, with a clear idea of the position that you would like to work in or the position that you are aiming to develop towards.
Rekroot (UK) ltd is a specialist recruitment business operating in the Professional Practice Accounting sector and I cannot consider applicants without experience of such. Please contact me to discuss the full range of roles available with accountancy firms in your area.