Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - City of London - Permanent - Up to £38,000 + Overtime
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM service provider situated in a well known iconic high end building in the City of London. The successful candidate will be multi skilled but mechanical bias and also qualified with knowledge of electrical duties and also a proven track record in commercial building (i.e commercial offices, banks, high end properties) maintenance experience. He or she will be required to work alongside the maintenance team on site and the duties will include carrying out M&E / Fabric planned and reactive maintenance.
This is a permanent role and you will have the opportunity to be offered or interviewed for the permanent position on site, which will pay up to £38,000.
- Apprentice Trained (Ideally)
- Mechanical - City & Guilds Level 1 and 2 or Equivalent
- Client Facing
- Great communication
- Pro-active attitude
- Commercial Building Maintenance Experience
Continental Shift Pattern - Days & Nights
Plenty of overtime available
- Basic Salary of £38,000
- 25 Days Annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Plenty of OT
- Career progression - would want the engineer to develop into supervisors and above.
- Fire alarm & sprinkler testing
- AHU's/FCU's - filter and belt changes
- Pumps & Motors
- Other mechanical duties
- General building services tasks
- Emergency light testing, lighting - lamp changes, electrical fault finding, small works - new sockets & lights
- Working as part of a maintenance team to deliver a great service to the client
My client is able to interview this week and next week if the right candidates are available so to avoid missing out please send your CV today or call for more details
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.