Social Media Executive / Digital Content Specialist
Integrated Marketing & Design Agency seeks Social Media Specialist to create, deliver and curate content for their diverse portfolio of B2B and B2C clients.
ABOUT THE AGENCY
A full-service creative agency, passionate about building brands, crafting campaigns and cultivating digital communities. They deliver fully-integrated campaigns for some of the UK’s best known brands.
Their culture is built upon 'can-do’ attitudes, lasting relationships and creative solutions to real-world challenges; happily embracing new technologies, new ideas and new members of the team.
A wordsmith, a pun lover and maybe even a Grammar nerd. Your research, copywriting and editing skills are strong. You can shift seamlessly between writing styles. You will be able to get into the mind of the audience, understand their motives and aspirations, and apply this to your incredibly varied briefs.
You are no stranger to multitasking and managing your time. You’re the type of person who goes the extra mile; someone who works as hard for your team mates as you do for our clients. You can see the bigger picture, appreciate the wider strategy, and tend to just 'get it’.
In short, you are almost certainly a story-telling, dot-connecting, initiative-taking, boundary-pushing, paradigm-shifting social specialist with a silver tongue and a golden sense of humour.
- Writing and editing content for social media, web, e-DM, and blogs.
- Building monthly content plans for various social accounts
- Scheduling and deploying content across multiple channels
- Handling social media promotions and paid advertising
- Hosting competitions and prize draws online
- Reviewing and reporting on content performance
- Supporting Content team in ad hoc marketing activity
EXPERIENCE & ATTRIBUTES
- At home with in a fast-paced, agency environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of marketing and design processes.
- Expert knowledge of leveraging social media for business.
- Degree-level education.
- Commercially-minded, inquisitive and adaptable.
- Experience in content management platforms
- AdWords and Analytics certification is a very desirable.
- Numerical competence is a necessity.
- Fluent English
Initial salary £20-26k depending on experience. There’s a great team atmosphere, and the offices are pleasantly located with ample free parking in the vicinity.
Interested? For more details apply through here or contact james(at)madstaff.co.uk