Location: Vauxhall- Luton
Salary: £30,500 per annum
Working hours: 2 week shift pattern- 1st week: 6am-2pm, 2nd week: 2pm-10pm
If your looking for a career with genuine opportunities to move up the ladder, then we are the company that want to help you, guide and inspire you to achieve your full potential.
My client are a FTSE 250 business. They are one of the UK's leading facilities management companies, which turnover just under £2billion a year, employ thousands nationwide and are just continually growing, so why not come and be part of the team?
We are looking for a Mechanical engineer to come on board. The role consists of:
- PPM's and reactive maintenance
- Servicing and repairing FLT, counterbalance trucks & battery driven vehicles
- Fault finding & repairs on electrical motors
The right person:
- Previous experience with servicing and fault finding on electrical motors and hydraulics
- City & guilds (or equivalent) qualified in Mechanical/ Motor engineering
- Electrical & electronic fault finding qualified at component level
So what do we offer? A fantastic salary package, 25 days annual holiday pay, the chance to work for a leading FM company at an exciting static site in Luton and the view to progress you within the company.
If you are a right fit for the role, then why not apply now? Interviews are being held immediately. Look forward to hearing from you!