A dynamic, innovative and fast-growing company within the Financial Services sector has an opportunity for a Collections Manager to join their organisation.
The successful candidate will have overall responsibility for the collections function and as such, the role will suit someone with at least five years' experience in collections (loans, mortgages or credit cards). It would also be highly advantageous if you have experience of working closley with a range of senior stakholders setting up new processes and procedures to drive performance.
- Have overall responsibility for the collections function
- Achieve challenging service standards and KPIs
- Build, manage and motivate the collections teams while displaying core leadership skills and behaviours to maximise the performance of the team and its members
- Work with colleagues to ensure consistent application of policies and procedures
- Continually analyse effectiveness of existing collections strategies, and identify new and improved strategies and opportunities
- Translate customer and business partner challenges into effective product improvements
- Prepare all monthly dashboards for monthly collections meetings and for month end reporting to the board
- Proactively review overall collections and recoveries data to contribute to lending decisions and risk
- Experience in consumer debt collections
- Proven track record as a team manager / operations manager
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate about providing the best customer service
To submit your CV please click apply or, should you wish to discuss the position, please feel to call Mark Carrigg at Sanderson Recruitment on the details provided.