Exceptional IA needed for £50k role at multinational Financial Services company
I am looking for an exceptional Internal Auditor to undertake a programme of assurance and internal audits across a range of financial and operational processes within this multinational Financial Services Group
About the role:
Reporting directly to the Audit Manager, you'll be responsible for developing audit scopes and delivering high quality internal audit reviews. We'll look to you to provide professional support and guidance in various areas of the business and assess the effectiveness of the design and operation the Group's internal controls.
- Support the development of test plans and to deliver well-written and precise reports according to strict deadlines
- Able to orally present finding to management as requested
- Evaluate systems and recommending practical control improvements.
- Be required building strong relationships with people at all levels across the organisation, especially when advising project teams responsible for risk management.
- The role will include up to 25% travel with the opportunity to visit sites in Europe
You must be:
- An experienced and skilled auditor, either ACCA or IIA qualified
- Proficient in using audit reporting software
- Able to plan audits, manage the audit end to end and deliver reporting
- Excellent at prioritisation, multi-tasking and problem solving, with a proactive approach when leading and influencing change.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to utilise your extensive skills and experience to really make a difference.
You will receive:
A salary of up to £50,000 with a generous benefits package. The culture is supportive, with plenty of scope for career development
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.