Location: Bournemouth, Dorset, BH8 8DY
Salary: Up To £30k, DOE
Contract: Full Time, Permanent, 40 hours per week
Kognitiv facilitates beneficial trading relationships by directly connecting consumer audiences - via brands, corporations and associations - with the owners of travel assets. Kognitiv clients aspire to gain control over distribution and crucial consumer and market data to increased return on assets and to create tangible and meaningful value for their best consumers.
We are an entrepreneurial company with significant growth ahead of us and looking for outstanding people to come and join us. This is an exciting opportunity to work for an international business, in a high energy environment with a collaborative, smart and passionate team.
Role and Responsibilities:
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and creative Digital Designer with Adobe Creative Cloud experience. Our perfect candidate will have travel website design experience, who can create branding and website visuals quickly and accurately for our clients. We are looking for an adobe illustrator expert who can take our designs to the next level. We are looking for a pro-active, team player who can bring new ideas to the table, as well as a strong understanding of current web design trends.
With 2 years minimum experience and a strong portfolio of recent work will put you in the running.
Adobe Creative Cloud
Advantageous to know:
Understanding of HTML/CSS
UI & UX trends
Benefits, to include a selection of:
Our motto is if our staff are happy, then so are our customers, so working for Kognitiv comes with many benefits choose from, we have listed a few below, but these are always being updated:
- Competitive basic salary
- Annual salary review
- Up to 25* days a year holiday entitlement (plus bank holidays)
- Flexi-time (subject to completion of training)
- Access to Perkbox e.g. high street discounts, cycle to work scheme etc. (after 6 months)
- Buy & Sell Holiday Scheme (after 12 months)
- Get your birthday as a paid day off (after 12months)
- Childcare Vouchers (after 12 months)
- Private Medical Insurance or £500 towards Gym Membership (after 24 months)
- £300 towards a training program or course of your choice (after 24 months)
- Free access to online training platform Lynda - covering multiple subjects including hobbies.
- Regular Team Incentives
- Excellent Training Program to help increase your knowledge and skillset
If you have the required skills and experience, click on APPLY and forward your up to date CV and cover letter, explaining why you are a good fit for this role.
Strictly no agencies please.