This is a great opportunity to join a leading employer in the Norwich Market. You will business partner with the Property and facilities team.
Leading Financial Services provider
You will support monthly reporting, planning and running budgets of c£140m across the property portfolio and other services to maintain and improve our working environment, ensuring variances to plan are understood, making challenges to cost centre owners to help them understand and mitigate risks and issues. You will work with a wide range of stakeholders including surveyors, third party suppliers and Business Unit finance teams.
You will have the opportunity to get involved in global change projects, including cost benefit analysis work as well as liaison with our offshore team - we have recently provided commercial support to projects in Ireland, Japan, Canada, Vietnam and Hong Kong.
The successful candidate
- Has strong accounting technical and analytical skills
- Enjoys a challenge where no two days are the same
- Enjoys finance but would relish a role embedded in the business to widen your experience
- Has a track record of seeing opportunities for improvement and driving forward change, challenging the status quo
- Loves to simplify processes and remove complexity
- Is quick to adjust work priorities to meet changing demands
- Is collaborative with colleagues and builds excellent relationships
Up to £50,000 plus benefits