Evening Legal PA
- Full Time
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Legal PA who is interested in unique hours. The working hours for this position are 4pm-11.30pm and offer flexible working and amazing perks! This role sits within the Corporate department and would require strong document skills and an advanced knowledge of Microsoft word.
The US firm this position is working for is known for providing comprehensive IP services to clients across a range of industries, they represent industry leaders seeking to maintain their market positions, as well as innovative start-ups looking to bring disruptive technologies to market. The firm win cases across the US and UK in every conceivable forum and manner, they are going through an exciting time of growth and looking to build upon their success with their new hires.
The role would suit a professional, reliable, efficient and highly organised individual, with excellent communication skills together with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy. The individual should be comfortable working both independently and as part of a team.
• Two years’ previous experience in a law firm
• Essential Advanced knowledge of MS Word, including formatting documents with Styles, and generating table of contents and table of authorities
• Ability to strip document formatting and reformat in house style
• Basic to advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to work in team environment and as an independent operator
• Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple deadlines
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent communication, organisational and team skills
• Flexible about service to ensure deadlines are consistently met.