Financial Services Administrator
This financial services company, based in Chatham, is searching for the perfect Financial Services Administrator to join and support the team. The lucky candidate will receive 1:1 robust training in the first three months, creating the perfect foundation for progression within the company. Working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am-5.30pm with fantastic benefits too! Please note this is a 12 month fixed term role.
Daily duties and responsibilities:
- Provide first class customer service to all customers, both internal and external
- Manage all enquiries efficiently, effectively, and in line with company standards and policies
- Handle all correspondence, including letters, calls, emails and faxes, from third parties
- Stay up to date with regulations, best practices and changes to procedure where relevant
- Fulfil general administrator duties, in additional to ad hoc projects
- Understand and follow all compliance standards
- English and Maths GCSE qualifications are essential
- You’ll have an enthusiasm for the financial services industry
- You’ll have working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Access, understand the importance of the Data Protection Act, Anti-Money laundering, MCOBS, MMR and CML being essential
This is an exciting opportunity within the financial services industry for the right candidate, working within a busy and friendly team, with excellent career prospects across the organisation. The successful candidate will require a clear credit and full DBS check which will be carried out by the company prior to starting.
Interested? Apply now.