Become our PPC Executive!
Our client a small but fast growing Digital Agency in Brighton, with a brilliant working environment and social team, are on the hunt for a PPC Executive who wants to take a progressive step in their career.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a major role in a vibrant digital marketing company, passionate about innovation and personal development. There’s never a dull moment at the agency - who love living on the cutting edge of digital marketing and working together to produce outstanding results for their clients.
- Demonstrable experience of driving brand growth in a PPC position
- At least two years’ experience (preferably with an agency background but not vital)
- Passion for all things digital
- A great attitude and work ethic
- An ability to work autonomously and as part of team
- Creating and optimising campaigns
- Auditing PPC campaigns to identify opportunities
- Optimising PPC campaigns, with demonstrable experience of industry tools
- Google Shopping management and feed editing
- Adept at keyword research
- Comfortable with creating and analysing reports
- Writing and testing ad copy
- Adwords editing experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with display ads and remarketing
- Comfortable with Google Analytics and/or third party analytics tools
- Client management experience
- Working knowledge of tag manager
- Working knowledge of Adwords Editor
- Experience with other PPC platforms e.g. Bing
- Social ad experience
Extra brownie points
- Able to speak another language
- A reasonable level of programming skills
- An understanding of SEO best practices
- Experience or interest in digital design
On a more personal level, we’re looking for someone who:
- Is a good communicator
- Is comfortable in a client-facing role
- A self-starter - who isn’t afraid of creating and leading with ideas
- Is confident to take ownership of campaigns
- Has a proactive approach - willing to take initiative to create growth
- Is organised with excellent time management
What you can expect:
- Perks, pension scheme and an awesome team!
- Full-time role - 5 days a week, 9:30am - 5:30pm with an hour for lunch.
- A relaxed but professional working environment with a great group of people (and a puppy).
- pro-rata 25 days holiday per year as well as bank holidays and your birthday off!
- Regular days to conferences, industry talks and local meet-ups.