Finance TS Projects Manager
This role is focused on the delivery of an agreed range of improvements across financial systems and transaction processes through effective project management both in Transaction Services (AP and AR) and, where appropriate, across the wider finance functions. This role will drive to provide a service-oriented culture in line with company values, productivity efficiencies, improved quality, new practices and process improvements.
The client is a well known, large electrical brand with global presence in over 30 countries and are experiencing sustainable, continued growth. They are constantly evolving and changing and are looking for like-minded individuals to join their growing team.
- Manage team to plan, co-ordinate and deliver an agreed range of finance transformation and quality improvement projects, ensuring robust processes and controls are in place (phases, objectives, goals, identifying and minimising risks, testing, embedding, agreeing and monitoring KPIs/SLAs and delivering new/improved business processes).
- Report project progress, status and risk issues and agree and deliver corrective actions.
- Engage with relevant stakeholders to mitigate and/or resolve conflicts or issues.
- Act as the "go to" person for the communication of progress, issues, conflict etc.
- Provide effective Finance Transaction Services (FTS) project and performance reporting metrics.
- Partner with key stakeholders to ensure that SLAs/KPIs and metrics are established across all FTS functions, robust measurement processes are in place to ensure that gaps are addressed.
- Undertake operational process studies and conduct analysis of processes, including workflow design, review and process mapping in order to facilitate senior management to accelerate the adoption of new technologies, digitisation and workflow solutions.
- Facilitate and manage process review sessions and map end to end "as is" current state processes, complete RACI (responsible, accountable, consulted, involved) for each process mapped and identify gaps/overlaps in process, metrics or controls and make recommendations for future "to be" processes where appropriate and managed any sanctioned transition.
Collaborate with FTS management team to map the touch points in the FTS value chain and work with stakeholders to develop and implement supplier and customer service strategies that increase connectivity across the value chain, control costs, optimise the use of resources and provide a premier, quality service.
- At least 5 years' experience in a large matrix organisation which will ideally have included experience of establishing a governance and quality assurance framework within an operational environment.
- Must be able to show ability to manage and deliver projects (ideally more than one at a time), on time and with high quality.
- Has experience of working a fast paced, fluid and unpredictable environment.
- Team management experience.
- Finance systems and process improvement experience.
- Proven change management experience in an organisation that embraces continual improvement principles.
- Exposure to range of business issues with evidence of being involved in helping to add value.
- Practical experience of process mapping, establishing KPIs and SLAs and monitoring of performance in a high volume transaction environment.
- Has been involved in driving process improvement.
Proven ability in people, project and process management.
Competitive salary of £50,000-55,000 plus car and additional benefits (pension, vouchers, etc) and career progression.