Teacher of English
Are you English teacher with a passion for teaching? Have you experience teaching up to and including KS5? This could be the role for you. My client is looking to for an enthusiastic, energetic and inspiring Teacher of English to cover a maternity leave. The successful candidate will be part of an effective team in the next stage of its development. English is highly valued in the school and results are significantly above the national average, with English Language results from the summer 2017 exams yielding 73% Grades 9-4.
The successful candidates will:
- Be an excellent classroom teacher who can inspire and excite pupils about their learning at all key stages.
- Have a good Honours Degree (or equivalent) in English.
- Be able to teach English Language up to, and including, A Level.
- Be confident with the use of data for tracking student progress.
- Demonstrate their ability to communicate effectively with staff, parents, pupils and the local community.
I am seeking a teacher who will share the schools vision and values and their commitment to inclusion with a focus on the 'whole' child. The skillful, committed and passionate candidate will be an excellent teacher who will be responsible for ensuring that all their students make good or better progress using an innovative and enriching curriculum.
Benefits of working with CER:
- Weekly pay.
- Dedicated consultant to assist with any queries.
- Online timesheet access