Robotics Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer - DAYS
My client is one of the market-leading companies within their industry. The company are currently looking to add a Field Service Engineer to their team. The successful candidate will enjoy working for a very reputable market leading company earning a very attractive salary. The successful Engineer must have robotics and welding experience.
Skills required for the Service Engineer:
· Service Engineer must have robotics and welding experience.
· Service Engineer must be able to work alone and as part of a team.
· Service Engineer must have a can-do attitude.
· Service Engineer must have an Electrical qualification.
The Service Engineer will benefit from:
· Working for a market leading company.
· Investment into the candidate as well as the company.
· Opportunities for internal and external training and development in the UK and abroad.
· Very competitive basic salary and vast opportunities for overtime.
Benefits: Great pension scheme, Company car + fuel, laptop, mobile phone £35,000+ OTE
Commutable: Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Shropshire, Staffordshire, Warwickshire, West Midlands
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.