Technical Digital Designer
Recruitment Solutions Wales are looking for a Junior Digital Designer to join a busy technical and marketing team, for a Client based in the Bridgend area.
The successful candidate will work alongside a senior designer and technical manager.
* Print ready documents, brochures and price lists.
* Artwork and templates for presentations.
* Technical documentation.
* Assets for products, i.e. photography, video, collate specifications.
* Maintenance for the various company content managed websites.
* Communicate with oversea suppliers.
* Collection of product data/specifications.
* Product part lists.
* Specification document updates.
* Produce test certificates.
* Full working knowlege of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Acrobat, MS Office (Word, Excel).
* A good knowledge of design fundamentals including typography, colour, layout.
* Ability to communicate rationales for your creative work, and also to analyse and discuss the work of others.
* Good understanding of design for print and web.
* Strong organisational and time management skills.
* Attention to detail and proactive.
* Fluent written and spoken English.
Desirable but not essential
* Knowledge of digital marketing (Analytics, Adwords).
* Familiar with HTML and CSS.
* Knowledge of responsive web design (cross platform).
* Knowledge of video editing software.
* The ability to learn new technologies within design, marketing or development.
* To be mentored by the senior designer and technical manager.
* An opportunity to build your portfolio and career progression.
* Mentorship and training opportunities.
The salary is 16 - 18k and 20 days holiday a year (plus bank holidays) following a successful probationary period.
Please email your CV to