Are you an experienced Python Developer looking for your next career move? We are seeking a highly self-motivated and driven developer to work within the core development team who are based in Bangor, North Wales. The team are responsible for providing solutions to business requirements, and ensuring that the overall delivery of projects are on time and within budget.
As the developer you will be responsible for keeping up to date with the latest development technologies and write code and to contribute to the code libraries to help the inefficiencies through out the team.
As part of your role as Python Developer you will have the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge and experience of the Python programming language
- Knowledge of programming languages and methodologies.
- Understanding of security standards.
- Knowledge of technology based products and services.
- Computer literacy, Microsoft Office, Salesforce, DMS, data handling, record keeping.
- Software Development
- Security Standards & Data Protection
- Software Tools and Processes
- Quality Standards
To be considered for this Python Developer you should have the following skills:
- Good product knowledge.
- Ability to perform the role of a good ambassador for the organisation at all times.
- Bright, highly self-motivated and driven.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and completely.
- Ability to multi-task and stay organised in a dynamic work environment.
- Passionate about Software Development, with a general thirst for digital knowledge and a significant interest in new emerging technologies.
- Analytical and inquisitive, with excellent attention to detail.
- Innovative and creative, with a concise, precise and effective approach to problem solving and the ability to develop, deliver and evaluate brilliant ideas founded on rock-solid strategic thinking
- Reliable, flexible and cooperative.
- Diplomatic and tactful.
- Personable and approachable, with an enthusiastic and motivational nature and an overall passion for excellence.
In return you will be offered a progressive and dynamic work environment, the opportunity to work with the latest technology for a growing and highly successful business. This position will be a full time, permanent opportunity, working 37 hours per week, with excellent holidays and benefits including pension and healthcare.
Thank you for viewing this Python Developer, Bangor, North Wales. To apply, contact S2 Recruitment who recruit IT, Technical and Management positions across North Wales.