Clinical Manager BLUC60102
As one of the UK’s leading providers of diagnostic and treatment services, our client independently assesses injuries, facilitates claims and coordinates rehabilitation services for customers in the insurance, legal and commercial sectors.
They are the 'one-stop’ service provider for the entire injury assessment and case management process. They have an extensive network of experts and offer a flexible approach to delivering a great service.
If you are an experienced MSK Clinician who is looking to move from hands on treatment to an office based role, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you! This is a newly created role where you will provide clinical support and guidance to the business.
As Clinical Manager you will;
- Design and develop clinical pathways and delivery
- Assist with the preparation of tenders and have a presence in any presentations
- Support their sales and marketing team with clinical support
- Attend the Clinical Governance Working Group
- Coordinate and report on clinical data analytics
- Devise, facilitate, conduct and report on clinical audits
- Manage all supplier complaints
- Review Physiotherapy further treatment requests and implement in conjunction with the operation a session management process
- Build online solutions / self-help booklets etc
- Manage clinical registrations
- Look at ways the business can escalate cases recommending other rehabilitation needs
- Support the diagnostic section of the business with clinical issues
What they are looking for…
They are looking for a HCPC registered Physiotherapist who has MSK hands on experience. With excellent analytical skills and the ability to work as part of a team, you will have extensive clinical knowledge and be able to devise new business solutions. You’ll need to have strong audit and risk assessment skills and be able to recommend improvements to processes/system development.
Those who have previous experience of developing pathways into treatment are highly desirable, however this is not essential.
In return for your hard work and dedication they will offer you fantastic benefits such as; 23 days holiday, increasing to 27 with length of service, up to 13 weeks company sick pay with length of service, 4% pension contribution and employee rewards and benefits.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.