Marketing and Communications Manager
Part of the Growth Team - you will be working with colleagues responsible for sales, sales analytics and product design, predominantly managing the company’s communication channels and supporting sales activities. The role includes managing PR and marketing activities through the CRM system, designing and developing communication materials from blogs, flyers to the website or implementing brand guidelines, as well as planning and managing a variety of projects that impact across the business.
The successful candidate will be expected to engage with a wide range of stakeholders and customers, including the media, architectural or engineering practices, contractors and industry partners, as well as work with external designers where required. Therefore excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential and candidates should be comfortable engaging at all levels.
The ideal candidate would combine excellent communication skills with an eye for design, to create stories with a strong narrative, and be able to present information clearly and concisely. To make the most of this exciting opportunity Ventive is looking for someone who is ambitious, driven and who will be motivated by seeing their efforts have a real and lasting impact.
How we’d like you to do it:
- Help manage relationships with customers and partners.
- Develop and manage communications channels including the company’s website, emails, social media, etc.
- Be responsible for collating product support (literature, options, BIM models, CAD files, variations, associated products, case studies, track record etc). [BIM and CAD by others]
- Improve the company profile and manage PR activities, including responding to media enquiries.
- Help create product literature, case studies, press releases, newsletters and blog posts.
- Implement branding guidelines and lead the design of the company’s communication channels.
- Conduct targeted market research and identify new leads.
- Excellent copy-writing, proofreading and editing skills.
- Excellent oral communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and diplomatically.
- Empathetic and good at building relationships.
- Good design skills and/or experience managing design projects.
- High level of attention to detail and excellent presentation skills.
- Able to plan projects, mange time, resources, and work to deadlines.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK without restriction.
Desirable attributes (not essential):
- Fast learner and shows initiative.
- Adaptable and able to apply themselves to a broad range of areas.
- Experience with Adobe suite or similar, e.g. InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere or Fireworks.
- Knowledge and experience of the built environment and sustainability.
- Is willing to take risks and learn from mistakes.