Web Development & Marketing
This would be a perfect position for a recent graduate who can code in html and css, and who wants a wide-ranging and exciting role. At White Rose Visas, we are currently relaunching our website and designing a comprehensive marketing strategy, and the successful applicant will play a big part in making this happen. The role is part time, and we are happy to be flexible over your exact hours.
Job description: the job will be a varied one, but will include
- creating web pages using html, css and bootstrap
- researching and taking action on SEO for the website
- making connections on social media
- managing PPC campaigns
- assisting with web graphics, design, and video content
- proficient in coding in html and css
- able to use your own initiative to complete the projects and goals that you will be set
Desirable experience: the following need not be essential for the job, so long as you are highly computer literate, and a quick learner
- creating web pages using the bootstrap web framework
- knowledge of the basics of SEO
- experience of running PPC campaigns
- experience of social media, e.g. running Facebook pages and Twitter accounts
- writing, editing, and/ or proof-reading web content
- expertise with graphical tools, e.g. Photoshop or video editing
White Rose Visas is a small and growing immigration advice company. We have built our reputation on our core values: being trustworthy, open, and thorough. Our small team is friendly and collaborative. We run a profit share scheme for all staff. Our offices are spacious and light, overlooking the water at Victoria Quays in central Sheffield.
To apply: use the Reed.co.uk online application system. You must include
- a covering letter in which you succinctly evidence exactly how you meet the essential skills required for the job
- your CV, which should be no longer than two sides of A4
Closing date for applications: Monday 19 February. Interviews and appointment will follow as soon as possible after that date.