DC PENSIONS SPECIALIST - MASTER TRUST Institutional clients
DC PENSIONS SPECIALIST - MASTER TRUST
Location is flexible but access to London should be reasonable.
Our client is one of the first and largest global providers of outsourced investment management services. The company delivers integrated retirement, healthcare and non-profit solutions to clients in 13 countries. The solutions are designed to help clients meet financial objectives, reduce business risk and fulfil their due diligence requirements through implemented strategies for the management of defined benefit plans, defined contribution plans, endowments, foundations and board designated funds.
Following the sustained growth of their Master Trust business, an opportunity has become available for a self-motivated individual to become a key member of the Institutional team, providing support to the Trustee and the day-to-day management of the product and servicing clients.
The role could suit an individual with trust-based pensions experience looking to make the transition to Master Trust and/or investment management.
- Scheduling, coordinating and attending Trustee meetings
- Recording minutes and taking ownership of actions arising
- Oversight of the Master Trust’s outsourced administration team
- Supporting the servicing of new and existing clients
- Coordinating member education campaigns and helping develop communication materials
- Maintaining close relationship with UK vendors and assisting with periodic reviews
- Project management of DC initiatives
- Liaison with the internal legal and compliance teams
- Keeping current on market conditions, regulation, the Company’s products and services, etc.
- Adhering to all relevant regulatory requirements
- Ad-hoc projects as required
Capabilities/Skills & Experience Required:
- Business degree (or equivalent) an advantage
- Good understanding of UK Trust based Pensions and associated market knowledge
- Past experience working for Pension Provider, Consultant and/or Investment Manager an advantage
- Strong organizational, analytical and project management skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications (including Excel) essential
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team