Financial Controller - Location Hadleigh Suffolk - Perm - Up to £50,000 - £60,000 per year
Do you have experience gained from large reputable companies?
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Financial & Commercial Controller to join our team in Hadleigh to be responsible for Financial and Management Accounting, and Group and external reporting. You will be heavily involved in budgets, strategic plans, and subsequent work to measure results against these, taking appropriate action and working with Managers to control costs and maximise profits, ROI, and cash flow.
The company is the UK brand leader in PIR thermal insulation solutions for building and construction. The company strives, through innovation, to continually improve product performance and remain at the forefront of industry progress.
What will I be doing in the role?
The role of Financial & Commercial Controller will involve:
- Managing the Financial and Technical Accounting functions in conjunction with the Finance Share Service Centre.
- Working with the company's Executive and Management teams to understand and control costs against budget and any other relevant targets, plus involvement in annual budgets and strategic plans.
- Control of the General Ledger, monthly accounting, and departmental and Group reporting, including forecasting, accounts preparation, reporting of results, and internal audit function.
- Managing the accounting for sales pricing and rebates for customers, maintaining a robust control environment around the creation, amendment and settlement of rebate agreements.
- Responsibility for sales pricing and margin reporting and analysis of profitability per customer and product and any actions arising.
Am I who you are looking for?
First and foremost we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we're agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we're supportive of and close to our customers. Does this sound like you?
For the Financial & Commercial Controller specifically it is important that you have:
- A CIMA qualification or equivalent
- Strong financial, analytical, organisational, and Microsoft Office skills.
- Strong reporting skills to advise on at all levels
- Management experience of a team
If you do have the following, it would also be advantageous, however is not essential;
- SAP experience
- Come from a similar or manufacturing background
What about the business I'll be joining?
There are 32 fascinating company brand businesses recruiting talented people in the UK and Ireland. You will be welcomed into a professional and warm environment, where we value employees equally and focus on health, safety and well-being.
The company has a history of continual product innovation, technical progression and an unrivalled product and service package spanning 90 years. The larger company group is the world leader in the habitat and construction markets, with over 170,000 employees and operations in 67 countries worldwide. With such a significant presence we are proud to offer our employees a career without boundaries… Are You In?
What will I get in return?
As part of the wider the company-group, the company is able to offer a competitive starting salary and benefits package. You will have access to a career without boundaries - this could see you progressing within the company or in one of our other businesses. Talented employees can move into new and exciting functions or overseas. You can have an exciting and varied career at the company group, where only you set the boundaries to your success.
This position represents a great chance to widen your skill set and progress your career in a successful business.
If you are keen to apply, please send your CV immediately or get in touch for further information.
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.