Senior Finance Accountant
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a Senior Finance Accountant for an international technology company based in Reading. During this initial 6 month contract you will be working on a US GAAP conversion project that aligns and supports the extremely acquisitive nature of the business. The successful candidate will joining a diverse working environment in the midst of a growth stage with systems and M&A projects aplenty. A candidate who performs well during this period can be fairly sure of extension.
• You will be responsible for compiling and reviewing data from multiple sources.
• Investigating current accounting in relation to that data.
• Modelling and presenting data under a different accounting approach (to be defined)
• Support on systems testing for accounting use-cases
• Communicating/presenting progress and challenges
• Communicating / partnering with finance and non-finance users in the UK, Europe and US
• Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
• System and data analysis skill required, including strong Excel skills
• Ability to convert accounting project objectives into a methodical and systematic approach
• Ability to track and communicate progress clearly
• Self-Motivated, able to work under pressure to project deadlines
• Able to work on individual tasks or collaborating with others
• Knowledge of Microsoft AX and Salesforce would be an advantage, but not crucial.
Job reference: CB3464