Applications Developer (Legal SOS System)
- Responsible for the on-going development of the firm’s legal Practice Management System SOS and other applications as required.
- Writing, testing and deploying changes to workflows and documents within the system.
- Testing new system releases to ensure they meet the firm’s requirements and feeding back any issues to the supplier.
- Liaising with departmental staff to obtain their requirements for future development.
- Maintaining the system by monitoring and correcting any problems with it.
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience in bespoke system development, ideally in a legal or financial environment
- Previous experience with the Legal SOS system or similar practice management system is highly desirable and an understanding of the syntax language