Purchase Ledger Clerk
Temporary Purchase Ledger, £9-10 per hour DOE. Full time.
Your new company
Hays Accountancy & Finance are exclusively recruiting for a full time temporary Purchase Ledger Clerk. This excellent opportunity is working with one of our esteemed hospitality clients in Cheltenham. Our client is looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger clerk who can carry out all aspects of Purchase Ledger maintenance including but not limited to:
- Matching, checking and coding invoices
- Working out VAT payments
- Making payments via BACS and cheques
- Processing staff expenses
- Setting up of new supplier accounts and maintaining existing account details
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Filing invoices
- Managing petty cash
- Data entry
- Being first point of contact for all relevant enquiries
- Maintaining strong relationships with customers and suppliers
- Reviewing systems and processes and making improvements where necessary
In return for this excellent Temporary Purchase Ledger opportunity, my client is willing for offer a 3 month temporary position working Monday - Friday 9-17:30 plus lunch break. In return the client is looking for a candidate with a minimum of 2 years experience with a Purchase Ledger role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.