Accounts Payable Assistant
An Accounts Payable Assistant role within a growing healthcare provider. This role offers career progression and a competitive salary.
My client is a growing healthcare provider based in London
The key responsibilities of this Accounts Payable Assistant include:
- invoice processing on purchase ledger
- matching and coding invoices
- supplier statement reconciliations
- raising billings discrepancies
- ad hoc tasks
- accounts administrative responsibilities
The successful candidate will display the following:
- one year experience minimum working in an Accounts Payable function
- strong excel skills
- supplier statement reconciliations experience
- teamwork skills
This role offers a competitive salary, the chance to work in a dynamic finance funtion and career progression.