Senior Manager - Projects & Operational Excellence
Our Client, a world renowned IT/Tech business based in the City of London, is seeking aSenior Manager (Projects & Operational Excellence), to join them on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to join this global business!!
PRIMARY ROLE PURPOSE:
- Creating and embedding an Operational Excellence and continuous improvement culture within the Financial Operations teams across global locations which is customer first focussed and easy to do business with
- Embedding the process excellence model across all areas within Financial Operations
- Responsible, but not accountable for the successful delivery of all material projects being delivered by, or needing significant input from, the Financial Operations teams
- Co-ordinates the embedding of the process excellence model with the Financial Operations teams, agreeing a delivery plan to take all areas to level 5 maturity level
- Owns the Financial Operations dashboard and reporting thereon, including related daily / weekly / monthly / quarterly reporting from the relevant source systems
- Develops, with the senior leadership team, a continuous improvement culture, and co-ordinates the material continuous improvement activities / projects within the teams
- Works with the relevant Business Units and other functional groups to ensure that Financial Operations is involved early in all new deals and projects to identify any accounting (including IFRS 15) or transaction processing issues and then ensures they are landed seamlessly
- Has oversight of and provides a quality control review of all material Financial Operations projects to ensure the full end to end process and controls have been considered and documented
- Creates, maintains and drives delivery against the master Financial Operations roadmap and project plans, in conjunction with other related projects & programmes
- Influence stakeholders at all levels to inspire and drive through a strong project and controls approach
- Owns the financial control framework and takes a leading role in ensuring best practice processes
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Proven process and operational excellence skills, including Lean Six Sigma / TPS, other process & continuous improvement skill set
- Strong project and programme management skills in a globally diverse financial operations environment
- Qualified Accountant (5 years post qualified) - ideally
- Solid appreciation & understanding of best practice financial processes and controls, accounting standards, and ERP systems
- Strong people skills, confident and comfortable at engaging collaboratively in an intellectual and multinational environment
- Strong analytical and decision making skills alongside verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in a based ERP system
APPLY TODAY FOR THIS GREAT ROLE!!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.