Group Financial Accountant
Group Financial Accountant opportunity within a market leading FTSE250 retail plc offering varied responsibilities, exposure to FD and CFO levels within the group and excellent long term career progression. The group has ambitious expansion plans involving acquisitions and new brand launches and has a track record of recruiting talented finance professionals and providing opportunities to progress to Senior Management level.
A market leading North West Retailer with a UK wide store footprint and a high volume online retail presence which accounts for over 50% of sales. The business has ambitious growth plans and is continually enhancing its product and service offering to customers. A technically strong and ambitious ACA Qualified Accountant is now required to support and secure long term growth.
Joining the business as Group Financial Accountant you will support the Group FC and be fully involved in the following areas:
Specific duties and responsibilities will include:
- Review and Consolidation of Management Accounts for all group businesses
- Preparation of Monthly Board Reporting Pack
- Half Year and Full Year Statutory Accounting
- Cash flow and Working Capital Forecasting and Reporting
- Integrating new acquisitions into the finance function
As a Senior Team Member you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and benefits package, long term career progression to Senior Management level and variety in a role which is both technical and commercial.
This unique role represents an excellent opportunity for an ACA Qualified Top 4 / Top 10 trained Accountant to join an exciting North West Retail Plc in a role ideal for a first industry move.
You will be an ambitious ACA qualified finance professional able to demonstrate the following:
- Background within Top 4 / Top 10 Audit Practice
- Strong technical financial accounting knowledge
- Ambition and drive to progress your career within a fast moving international business
If you would like to discuss this role in full confidence please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment.