Float Legal Secretary
Are you a Legal Secretary looking for a new role in Yorkshire?
The firm require a full time Float Secretary to work between two offices so you will need to have your own car with business insurance. You will be able to claim travel expenses when working at their subsidiary office.
The prime role of the Float Secretary is to provide support to his or her Principal allowing the department to operate at optimum efficiency. This will include but will not be limited to the main responsibilities given below. The Float Secretary is expected to use a high degree of self- management and initiative, mindful of client care at all times - this will include being flexible with travel, working for various fee earners and covering Reception when needed within all office branches depending on allocation of workloads.
- To prepare correspondence and documents for fee-earners through audio-typing and word processing.
- To administer filing (which will include daily filing) and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files in accordance with the detailed procedures contained in the Office Manual.
- To prepare mail and enclosures for collection.
- To administer all photocopying.
- To make appointments, arrange meetings and to maintain an up-to-date diary for his/her Principal if required to do so.
- To attend to clients both in person and on the telephone when required to do so and to provide such support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm's standards for client care.
- To support the administration department for times when not booked out to cover secretarial absences.
If you are a Legal Secretary or have the required experience and would like to apply for this role, please contact Katy O'Loughlin at Sacco Mann. Alternatively, if you would like to hear about the other opportunities we have, please visit our website or contact one of our consultants directly.