Entry Level Credit Controller Great Opportunity
Do you already have experience in an Accounting Environment with Customer Service skills? If so, this could be the role for you!
I am delighted to be partnering with this well known global business with their UK Head Office based in Hatfield who are now looking for a Junior Credit Controller on a permanent basis.
There are some excellent benefits and perks associated with the company including free parking and subsidised restaurant onsite.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Dealing with all credit account applications and the processes involved
- Liaison for all cash with order transactions
- Raising of Purchase Orders
- Scanning all docs into a live system
- Posting direct payments and daily cheques
- Completing the monthly statement run
- Processing of LTA payments
- Liaison for all technical sales
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Customer service experience is essential
- Prior Credit Control experience is preferable
- SAP systems experience is very desirable
- Competent user of Microsoft packages incl. Excel & Word
- Excellent communication & time management skills
- Able to work effectively as an individual and as part of a team
- Educated to GCSE level