Accountancy Product Manager - Exciting Tax & Audit Vacancies
Michael Page have partnered with CasWare, a multinational accountancy software business in order to recruit for two Product Managers.These are two really exciting positions with a focus on the audit and tax sector.You will report directly in to the Managing Director and have an important and varied role dealing with steak holders both internally and externally.There is a fantastic salary on offer too, which is very competitive with the market rate.
CaseWare are a multinational accountancy software provider at the forefront of financial technology innovation. Their products are made by accountants, for accountants, and are currently used by four of the top five accountancy firms and around half of the Top 100 Practices.
For over 20 years and across 130 countries, CaseWare has remained at the forefront of the digital revolution driving increased efficiency, promoting an environment where auditors and accountants around the world can collaborate on screen. Currently the largest supplier of financial reporting and audit software solutions, they are leading the industry in developing a new Cloud system in addition to their existing desktop software.
The business is experiencing a significant period of growth with exciting opportunities to join their team as the CaseWare brand expands both nationally and across the globe.
Reporting to the UK Managing Director, the Audit Product Manager and Tax Product Manager will be involved in all aspects of the development and delivery of existing and emerging software products. These are robust and multifaceted roles for experienced accountants, tax accountants or auditors who are passionate about software and seeking to challenge ideas, improve systems processes and influence the future of finance technology.
The Product Manager will research business needs through liaising with clients and monitoring competitor products, develop software specs, partner with internal marketing, and direct and deliver projects relating to the transition from a desktop program to a cloud based system. This is a client facing position involving internal and external stakeholder engagement.
The key responsibilities of these roles include:
- Research competitor products in your market
- Liaise with external stakeholders to support transition to cloud system
- Developing and maintaining commercially beneficial partnerships with existing and prospective clients
- Produce scope and specification documents to support your plans and ideas for the product suite
- Lead and grow a team of developers in executing improvements to existing platforms and developing architecture for future releases
- Determine and deliver deadlines for product releases, consulting with development and marketing teams
- Maintaining knowledge and expertise in changing regulations and requirements as relevant to your product portfolio
This role does not require programming or coding knowledge.
This vacancy would be particularly well suited to a tax or audit accountant with practice experience or somebody working in a similar position currently.
- ACA/ ACCA/ AAT/ CTA qualified or qualified by experience tax accountant, general practitioner or auditor looking to move out of practice and into industry.
- Or; working within a similar position of an accountancy software provider.
- Experience in SME practice roles is preferred and a passion for software and improving systems processes is essential.
- You have experience with accountancy software and an understanding of the significance of automated systems within a practice setting.
- The ideal candidate will be commercially aware and confident with presenting, as the role includes a strong client facing focus.
- Competitive salary plus excellent benefits
- Opportunities for internal progression
- Profit Share Bonus Scheme across the business
- Maintenance of professional memberships and qualifications
- Exceptional team culture and working environment