Commercial Management Accountant
A well-known Media & Events business, who are based in a fantastic central London office are looking to hire a driven and ambitious, commercially minded management accountant to join one of their high growth divisions. This international role will give you a unique insight to how the business works and will grant the successful applicant unrivalled business partnering opportunities both with senior finance and non-finance.
As a business they are flourishing and are undergoing a sustained period of growth domestically and internationally. The major focus of this role will be managing the revenue and direct costs of the Events & Marketing businesses, working with the finance team at large to improve processes, and efficiency's globally. Based in a fantastic, modern office in central London, this Commercial Management Accountant role will offer unrivalled career progression to the successful applicant.
The key responsibilities for the role include:
- Managing the month end accounting for Marketing & Events divisions
- Preparation of detailed financial analysis including commentary for senior management
- Act as key financial point of contact for global client relationships
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses and financial modeling to support business decisions and provide insight to stakeholders
- Provide written commentary and monthly variance analysis on the key areas of focus as well as developing and calculating new KPIs
- Producing ad hoc analysis on market growth, competitor pricing and inflation when recommending pricing decisions
For success in this role you will be qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent) with a strong financial analysis background and excellent Excel skills. Possessing exceptional communication and presentation skills, you will be highly analytical in nature with an acute eye for detail. Strong Excel modelling skills are essential, and experience in a similar global business environment will ensure success in this position.