CRG Homecare is recruiting for an Area Manager for the North East with travel across the UK to various locations across our rapidly expanding branch network.
This is a senior appointment and would suit somebody with at least 3 years’ experience in an operational role in a social care organisation.
- Service related annual leave plus birthday leave
- Private healthcare cover
- Group Contributory Pension scheme
- Car allowance + mileage paid
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To manage and develop services across the UK in a number of existing services ranging from domiciliary care to complex needs, support work and learning disabilities
- To provide direct, hands on, operational and commercial leadership to a number of Branch Managers and Senior Care Co-ordinators within designated area ensuring targets and budgets are achieved
- To ensure that services are fully compliant with CQC and all other regulatory obligations
- To hold an open CQC registration if required to for the purposes of registering new locations on contract wins
- To build and maintain relationships with Local Authorities, other Commissioners and stakeholders
- To actively promote services by developing the region in terms of business growth ensuring domiciliary care and other services deliver over and above expectations
- To work closely with branch managers to identify opportunities for growth and diversification using the CRG Homecare model
- To manage KPIs and ensure consistent support to organisational delivery
- To provide full support and operational ownership of all new branch openings including managing the organisation estate and looking for new premises.
To apply for this role you will need:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a regional role
- Minimum NVQ Level 4 / QCF Level 5 in Health & Social Care Management
- Must have held a registration with CQC
- Knowledge and understanding of CQC Guidelines and practical application
- Experience of managing domiciliary care contracts
- Full, clean, UK drivers licence
CRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. CRG operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.