Supporter Data Manager
Every day, 11 more children and young people will hear the devastating news that they have cancer. CLIC, based in Bristol is a dynamic and life-changing organisation whose care teams fight tirelessly to limit the damage cancer causes and aim to make real change happen to the lives of young people living with cancer.
Charity People is working closely with CLIC Sargent who have asked us to help launch the search party for an experienced and ambitious Data Manager to lead and drive performance of the Supporter Data Team. Acting in an expert advisory capacity to the charity's income and engagement teams, you will use insightful and intelligent supporter analysis to help inform fundraising and awareness strategies, maximising their effectiveness.
On our absolutely 'must have list':
* Solid background in database marketing, development and management of processes
* Excellent data interpretation and analysis skills
* Previous experience leading a dynamic, delivery-and customer-focused team
* Creative thinker with the ability to implement and deliver innovative solutions
* Exceptional communicator, able to develop relationships with key stakeholders to better understand their data and reporting requirements
If you are looking for a flexible, supportive and collaborative working environment with plenty of opportunity for personal growth and development, please get in touch with a copy of your CV for more details.
Our South West consultant, Amelia Lee, has lots more information on this incredible opportunity:
Please note, deadline is 25th February with a view to interviewing on 7th March in Bristol.