Looking for a new freelance role into the summer of 2018? We are currently looking for a Site Engineer to complete Quality paperwork and the management of labour on site.
This role requires candidates with experience in both Civil Engineering and Builds Schemes to have the best chance at securing the role. This shall be interviewing immediately for the earliest possible start.
- Attractive rates for relevant candidates
- An opportunity to gain valuable experience on a large Civil Engineering project
- On site parking
- Experience with a Tier 1 contractor
- Immediate start for strong candidates
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure quality control requirements are met and recorded in accordance with specification
- Operate and promote a high standard of health and safety and environment compliance
- Manage labour on site and attend progress meetings
- Dealing with basic paperwork such as QA records, permits and daily site diaries.
- Civil Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Previous experience working on heavy civil projects
- CSCS, SMSTS card
Think this is a job you may be interested in? Please submit your CV for more information. Alternatively, if you know someone who may be interested we offer a £200 referral fee for successfully placed candidates.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.