IT Global Category Leader
Your New Job Title: IT Global Category Leader
Your New Salary: up to £422 PAYE or £548 LTD co per day (equivalent up to £ 109k per annum)
Status: Long term assignment until for 6 months
Location: West London
Job reference Number: 65766
Who you'll be working for: Our Client is a global FMCG who is looking for a Global IT Category Leader to be a part of the Procurement IT Corporate Services team.
What you'll be doing each day:
- Leading the creation, execution and management of comprehensive global sourcing strategies for specified global spend categories within the responsibility scope of CBS Procurement;
- Leveraging deep category and market expertise;
- Operating in a truly global manner;
- Utilizing the Company's Procurement policies, procedures, processes, systems and methodologies;
- Engaging and building strategic relationships with key senior stakeholders and business partners in the Company's;
- Understanding the business requirements of key stakeholders and business partners and positioning the Procurement value proposition;
- Delivering the needs of key stakeholders and business partners through creation and execution of global sourcing strategies;
- Identifying and delivering business benefits aligned to assurance of supply, quality, service, cost and innovation;
- Ensuring financial value delivered is recognized by affected stakeholder communities and Finance groups;
- Allow benefit capture and transparent decision making on how benefits are allocated by business units;
- In line with the Spend Management Framework Creating and delivering effective budgets (Plans of Purchase) agreed with key stakeholders and Finance
- Developing and managing the supply base for the in scope spend categories
- Building and leading effective strategic relationships with key suppliers;
- Driving sustainable value.
The skills you need to succeed:
- Previous IT Procurement experience;
- Previous experience on working on Global Sourcing Strategies;
- Ideally from an FMCG background;
- Driving sustainable value for the company from key supplier relationships;
- Strong stakeholder Management experience;
- Strong relationship building up to director level;
- End user hardware/software and services experience is preferred;
- Cloud based Networking experience is preferred.
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.