I am currently recruiting for a CSV Engineer to join a Global Pharmaceutical Company based in the South East of the UK.
The role will assist in the implementation of quality policies from project phase (commissioning/validation) to full cGMP commercialisation. Activities will support establishment and execution of validation phases and approval of robust SOPs, BMRSs and other quality documents.
The role will involve:
- Performing remediation activities in line with regulatory standards (GAMP and Annexe 11)
- Prepare project based validation documentation for computerised systems.
- Writing and Testing CSV requirements across a range of packaging and filling equipment.
- Responsible for reviewing documentation.
- Support/Manage compliance of DRs and CAPAs for the Validation Department.
Minimum of 5 years experience in the Pharmaceutical field in a CSV role is required.
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months
- Location: South East
If this is something that will interest you please send across an updated copy of your CV and I will be in touch to discuss further.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales