Account Manager - Print sector
Account Manager - Print Sector
Candidate must be in the Essex, Kent or Sufflok area - onsite and home-based role
Salary up to £35k + £10k bonus/annum + car
I am currently with a reputable client who is responsible for delivering ROI-boosting marketing campaigns though print and other channels to market.
They are currently looking for and Experienced Account Manager who will be front and centre in ensuring everything they do adds value to their customers. Your focus will be the South East of England and will be responsible for running projects and upsell their services.
The role offers you flexibility to work from home and onsite with the client whilst take regular visits to the main office.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Take ownership of client relationships
- Proactively advise, help and enhance your customer's campaigns from concept to delivery
- Introduce them to innovations and improvements
- Manage projects within cost and time constraints
- On-board & grow customers through exceptional service
- Work with our procurement team to deliver competitive pricing
- Establish and maintain excellent supplier relationships
- Deliver outstanding quality and customer satisfaction
- Maintain account development plans and client MI reporting
Skills you have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A positive and engaging disposition
- Bags of proactivity and drive
- Sound technical knowledge across traded categories (Ideally but not exclusively digital, sheetfed, direct mail & point of sale)
- Expertise of other communication channels an advantage
Additionally, you need to be an outstanding communicator and to be able to demonstrate the ability to engage with customers at all levels to determine the best possible print management solution for the customer. Experience of cross-selling and up-selling is important.
For more information, please contact Izabella on .