Group Financial Controller
The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting a Group Financial Controller for a rapidly growing multinational E-Commerce business. This is a high profile newly created role overseeing the day-to-day controllership, FP&A and accounting function. This role will also support the businesses growth into new global markets and will take ownership of automating and streamlining reporting processes.
- Leading month end close activities in line with deadlines and while improving processes
- Review of monthly journals, balance sheet and income statement, reconciliations and inter-company transactions
- Preparation of month end analysis and commentary, management reporting packs and quarterly internal reporting for the senior management team
- Responsibility for improving accounting processes and internal controls
- Leading the external audit and preparation of financial statements and tax packs
- Extensive project work including commercial business partnering and investment appraisal
For success in this role you will be an ACA/CA qualified finance professional with at least 5 years PQE within a similar financial Controller capacity in a multinational setting. You will demonstrate excellent leadership skills and be confident in building relationships at all levels, both locally and internationally. Additionally, a strong background in tax and compliance and experience in reporting under IFRS will be essential to your success.