Internal Communications Manager
Create and deliver the internal communication strategy across on and offline channels supporting the senior leadership team with a range of communications.
Our client is a B2B Services organisation based near Redhill who are extending the communications function to ensure consistent and effective communications. You will join an established marketing function at a time of growth and new offering innovation. The Internal Communications Manager will report into the head of marketing who is extremely focused and proactive in people development.
The Internal Communications Manager will develop and implement the internal communications strategy across 3 main sites and a remote workforce across on and offline channels, key responsibilities include:
- Support the senior leadership team, being the communications expert ensuring clear messaging and appropriate / consistent tone of voice.
- Create the annual communications strategy to support annual business objectives.
- Delivery of communications through multiple channels including newsletters, videos, e-learning, articles and the intranet.
- Support the central communications function for wider communications.
- Management of external agencies.
- Deliver change communications.
- Evaluation of communication effectiveness.
- Creation of engaging written communication.
To be right for the Internal Communications Manager role you will have a track record in creating and delivering engaging internal communications across a wide range of platforms across on and offline. You will be an excellent writer with strong attention to detail and be confident liaising with senior stakeholders up to and including board level. You will be highly organised and be happy supporting wider external communications.
Salary on offer up to £45,000 plus benefits