Credit Controller - Permanent Full Time
Are you looking for a new opportunity working near the Hersham area in Credit Control?
The client are within the commercial space and looking to add to their current credit control sector.
The responsibilities are:
1. Invoicing - Raising all sales ledger invoices across the groups.
2. Assisting with the daily banking and the cash allocation team where necessary.
3. Setting up new accounts with full contact details.
4. Filing of all invoices.
5. Prioritising workload by value, volume, month end and audit requirements.
6. liaising with Finance managers to supply requested information
7. Responsible for cash collection across the business.
8. Chasing debtors by phone/email. Liaising with managers/directors to assist debt recovery and resolve disputes and invoice queries. Ensuring payments are received by the relevant due dates.
9. Monitoring the daily banking ensuring all payments are assigned to the relevant contracts for cash allocation.
10. Confirmation to all directors and finance managers of payments received on a daily basis.
11. Account reconciliations where necessary.
12. liaising with Finance managers to supply requested information.
13. Providing weekly/monthly aged debtor reports. Attending weekly/monthly meetings with group directors.
The successful candidate will have experience within a 360 credit control role and live within a commutable distance.
£25,000 - £28,000 (Depending on experience)