A commercial business is seeking a Credit Controller to join their busy Credit Control Team at their Head Office in Exeter. Working as part of a small team and reporting to the Manager. You will be responsible for all aspects of credit control including:
- Handling inbound and making outbound credit control calls and emails to consumers.
- Building effective working relationships with colleagues and customers handling invoice discrepancies and queries, escalating issues as appropriate
- Issuing copy invoices, credit notes and arranging payment plans where appropriate
- Taking payments and allocating payments to customer accounts.
- Assisting with month end duties and closing the ledger
The successful candidate will be an effective and confident communicator with some recent credit control experience; candidates with a track record in telephone customer services and a willingness to learn credit control are also welcome.
You will possess an approachable personality and a confident, positive attitude readily able to build rapport with customers. Good IT skills are essential including Excel. This employer provides a supportive and friendly working environment with ongoing training provided.
Salary: £17,000 - £18,000pa + superb benefits including pension and free parking and gym.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5pm.
Preferred start date: ASAP
THIS IS AN URGENT REQUIREMENT AND APPLICATIONS WILL BE REVIEWED PROMPTLY WITH INTERVIEWS TO TAKE PLACE ASAP
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business. Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.