PR Executive with a European language
Award winning Technology Company requires a PR Executive to be responsible for all aspects of planning, executing and monitoring public relations activities within allocated EMEA territories. Due to the current market demands candidates must be fluent in a European language.
You will play a vital part in this company's PR department; you will be responsible for PR agency relations and coordinate their content as required. You will be responsible for an assigned territory and grow to work independently with your agency network. You will be collaborating with other team members on content production for the website, press, internal communications and others.
If you apply from abroad keep in mind that a relocation package will be offered. The company benefits are outstanding, details on request.
- Fluency in a European language
- Fluency in English
- Previous experience working in PR within a similar industry
- Industry experience (hardware preferred, other technology/IT background beneficial)
- Work experience as a PR Executive, PR Assistant, Journalist, Social Media Executive or similar is desirable
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong team ethic
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
* Please do not apply if are not able to commute or relocate to Sunbury-on-Thames and if you do not have previous PR experience within the IT, hardware or product industry.
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Guido Loer, CVs in any other formats will not be accepted. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. We will consider you for all our vacancies now and in the future. Please do not reapply unless requested to do so. Language Matters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.