Presentation Specialist - Fixed Term Contract 12 months City - £35k-£40k
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Presentations Operator to work within the Marketing Department of this leading City investment firm.
- - Produce and update presentations for various areas within the company
- - Liaise closely with Fund Managers and Client Portfolio Managers regarding presentation requirements and developments
- - Develop and maintain the Presentation Library
- - Provide guidance about presentation content, drawing upon market knowledge and familiarity with the slide library
- - Create bespoke content for pitches and events
- - Organise and attend meetings with Fund Managers, Sales and/or Client Relations team members to generate ideas and design of presentations
- - Keep stakeholders informed of developments from the investment floor which have impacted the content of the slide library
- - Develop relationships with various departments within the company through which data can be sourced
- Use DataStream/FactSet and other sources to obtain market and stock information for inclusion in presentations
- Manipulation of data in Excel in order to produce graphs used within presentations
You will have a minimum of at three years presentations production experience gained within the financial sector. Advanced MS Office skills and attention to detail essential and you must be numerate and accustomed to working with data on a daily basis.
Taylor Burlington strives to respond to all applicants but sometimes, due to volumen response, it is not always possible to do so. If you have not had a response within five working days you may assume your application for this role was not successful.