Flagship Assistant Manager
My client is an iconic global sportswear brand. Their culture thrives on rewarding imagination, innovation and celebrating success. The brand seeks a Department Manager to work in apparel ,who brings with them the skills and passion to take on a new challenge in a constantly evolving business.
To create an environment within a large volume store that will provide a premium consumer experience, front line of delivery of the premium employee experience and implement programs/processes to drive business results.
- Responsible for all aspects of managing a department of a large volume store
- Manage people and store environment to achieve sales, service, organisation, customer satisfaction and profitability goals and maintain operational standards
Develop strategies to maximise role of store within Area (look beyond single store to area impact)
- Responsible for communication and delivery of rewards and recognition for store team
- Manage performance and people development of your team
- Proven track record in retail
- Demonstrable experience in retail management, including experience in developing people
- Experience with retail operations, customer service, sales and people leadership, management and product presentation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and retail business systems
- Ability to build, lead and manage high-performing teams
Ability to work weekends, evenings and holidays as needed