A reputable five to ten partner firm are seeking an Accounts Semi-Senior to join their well-established office in Hertfordshire.
The firm works mainly owner-managed businesses and offers a wide range of services to its long-standing clients ranging from audit, accounts, tax, outsourcing and corporate finance.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Preparing statutory accounts
- Bookkeeping when required
- Preparing VAT Returns
- Assisting senior members of staff with audit assignments
- Preparing management accounts
- Currently working towards their ACA / ACCA
- Experience of working with Sage Line 50 and Xero is ideal, but not necessary
- Excellent communication skills to be able to liaise with clients and HMRC with confidence
- Previous experience of audit will be advantageous
- A competitive salary
- Study support
- A stone’s throw away a well-connected rail station
- Free parking