Management Accounts Manager
Lusona is working with a Global organisation based in Glasgow City Centre to source suitable applicants for the post of Management Accounts Manager. The main purpose of the role is to lead the divisional management accounting team and the group accounts payable function.
The key tasks will include:
- Overseeing the preparation of accurate divisional financial reporting and related management information and to deliver the centralised accounts payable function for the consolidated UK business
- Engaging with key stakeholders across the group to build positive relationships and act as key contact during month end close
- Working with external audit to assist in management of resolution of audit queries
- Monitoring KPIs and taking action to address areas of underperformance in teams
- Reviewing reconciliations to verify the accuracy of management accounts and lead the team to production of monthly and year-to-date variance analysis to budget on P&L
- Production of quarterly Board Reporting packs and review of legal entity position in conjunction with Statutory Accounts team
The successful applicant will be a Qualified Accountant, preferably CA with strong technical accounting skills and ideally have experience of US GAAP. The ability to manage challenging deadlines and a flexible attitude are essential for this role. For further information please contact Jim Rankine.