Product Intake Operative
My client, a highly respected and prestigious food production company based locally in Scunthorpe has an immediate requirement for a Product Intake Operative to join their existing team. This position is to be the first point of contact at goods in, ensuring quality and record keeping standards are adhered to at the highest possible level before the product goes on to production.
The ideal candidate must have experience in logistics or goods-in, preferably in FMCG or a food production site. Please be aware that the Dock is at cold store temperature due to the nature of the product.
This is a permanent role for the right candidate.
The hours of work are either 7am-3:30pm Mon-Fri, or 3:30pm-1am Mon-Thurs, 3:30pm-7:30pm Fri. Shift allowances are applicable for the early and late starts. Overtime is also often available at weekends.
The day to day duties of the role will involve;
- Inspecting incoming meat deliveries and performing physical evaluation
- Completion of daily start up checks
- Maintaining hygiene standards on the dock/ freezer and in the chillers
- Reporting and recording any problem areas to the Supply Chain / Logistics Assistant Manager and Purchasing
- Recording deliveries
- Completing and filing all relevant paperwork
- Assisting in other Dock areas when required
The right candidate will be flexible, committed and operate with high levels of precision and care.
To apply for this position please send your CV